Wednesday, February 21, 2007

SAVE THE WORLD BY HAVING A BANK ACCOUNT

To save the planet, means the world to me...If only there were more people on this earth who had the same way of thinking. Unfortunately, there are still people destroying our world...
The greatest investment I could make, is to have a Nedbank Green Affinity banking account - and to help with conservation, doesn't cost me a cent. Donations are made by the bank on my behalf to The Green Trust, who in turn fund various projects for conservation in South Africa. Until today, they have raised over R75m in a period of 17 years and have funded over 140 different projects. Wow, this is truly amazing ! Check out their website on www.nedbankgreen.co.za and/or www.panda.org.za to see the various projects.

Well done to Nedbank and The Green Trust - keep up the good work guys ! I am a really proud Nedbank client and enjoy reading up on the projects as this is my way of getting involved in conservation of our country - our world.

No comments: